1 bedroom flat for saleAtlantic Road, Weston-Super-Mare
Sold STC £120,000
- Period conversion
- Well presented throughout
- No onward chain
- One double bedroom
- Fantastic views
- South facing
- Viewing essential
* Period features and stunning views* This first floor apartment has a huge amount to offer, including, a fantastic open plan living area and amazing sea views!
* Period features and stunning views* This First floor apartment has a huge amount to offer, including, a fantastic open plan living area, amazing sea views, double bedroom, bathroom and even a small balcony. Offered with no onward chain this property would make a great time first buy or buy to let.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure door at main entrance, spacious communal halls and lift and stairs provide access to upper floors.
Telephone entry system, storage cupboard housing combination boiler with space for a washer/dryer, wall mounted radiator and doors to lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge/kitchen 23' 3" Max x 16' 4" ( 7.09m Max x 4.98m )
Open plan lounge/kitchen area.
Single glazed sash window to front, as well as single glazed sash bay window to front which provides access to small balcony and a wall mounted radiator.
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with worksurfaces incorporating a round sink. Integral electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood above, space for freestanding fridge/freezer and lino flooring.
Bedroom 17' 6" x 9' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.77m )
Single glazed sash window to front aspect, and wall mounted radiator.
Part tiled bathroom suite comprising of a bath with jet shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor fan, shaver point and heated towel rail.
Lawned space with attractive shrub and bush boarders. Steps to main entrance with night lights to side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD100248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.