3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTarret Burn, Didcot
- Immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached home on the popular Ladygrove development
- Stunning wooden flooring throughout the hall, lounge and dining room
- Modern kitchen over-looking the garden
- Master bedroom benefits from en-suite shower room with further downstairs cloakroom
- Garage has been partly converted to provide an office/gym to the rear with courtesy door from the garden
- Storage area to the front of the garage with driveway parking
- Close proximity to Didcot Parkway railway station and the Orchard shopping centre
An immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached home situated in the Tarret Burn area of Ladygrove. This modern property benefits from stunning wooden flooring throughout the hall, lounge and dining room, along with a downstairs cloakroom and en-suite shower room to the master bedroom. Outside the garage has a courtesy door to the garden and has been partly converted to provide a useful office/gym space, whilst the secluded rear garden enjoys a large decked area ideal for entertaining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40140666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6466510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.