3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Neots Road, Eaton Ford, St. Neots
- Character property
- 15' x 16ft Lounge
- Three bedrooms
- Gated Driveway
- 20ft Conservatory
- En-suite to master
- Close to town
- Large mature secluded garden
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE*
* Character property
* Large outside office with power and light connected
* En-suite to master
* Gated Driveway
* Close to Riverside Park
* 20ft Conservatory
* 15ft x16ft Lounge
* Crosshall/Longsands Catchment
4.95m x 3.76m (16'3" x 12'4"). Window to front, inglenook fireplace, radiator, stairs, double door to Conservatory 1, door to:
4.67m x 5.03m (15'4" x 16'6"). Windows to front, inglenook fireplace with gas, flame effect log fire, radiator, French double doors to Conservatory 2, archway to:
2.90m x 3.71m (9'6" x 12'2"). Window to front, antique flame effect gas fireplace, radiator.
2.11m x 5.38m (6'11" x 17'8"). French double doors.
3.68m x 5.97m (12'1" x 19'7"). Feature well with lighting, French double doors to lounge and to patio.
3.68m x 3.15m (12'1" x 10'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap with tiled splashbacks, space for dishwasher and cooker, flooring, window to front, radiator, door to:
1.98m x 1.07m (6'6" x 3'6"). Tiled flooring, larder/storage cupboard, door to:
Two piece suite comprising vanity wash unit and close coupled WC, tiled splashback, tiled flooring, two windows to side.
Plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble drier, tiled flooring, window to rear.
Four windows to rear, radiator, door to:
4.14m x 3.91m (13'7" x 12'10"). Windows to front, two fitted double wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, door to:
Recently refitted with four piece suite comprising wash hand basin in vanity unit with swan neck mixer tap, recessed shower cubicle, bidet, tiled splashbacks, WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, window to front.
4.11m x 4.78m (13'6" x 15'8"). Windows to front, radiator.
2.52m x 3.68m (8'3" x 12'1"). Window to front, radiator.
Recently refitted with four piece suite comprising roll top bath with ornamental feet, shower cubicle with power shower and body jets, fitted vanity wash unit with base cupboard, drawers and tiled splashback, WC with hidden cistern, heated towel rail, window to side.
To the side, gravel driveway leading to electric powered gate, off-road parking area for multiple cars and turning area. To the front, large flower beds filled with rose bushes and silver birch trees, enclosed by wooden picket fence. To the rear, Indian sandstone paved patio, brick-built barbeque, greenhouse, potting shed, summerhouse, garden shed, large outside office with power and light, good sized lawn area, well stocked established borders with a range of fruit trees and raised flower beds, steps up to ornamental pond, two garages.
Currently there is no car access to the garages but they are accessible for a motorbike. Car access could easily be re-established.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40140729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ200971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.