Land for saleGlasinfryn, Bangor, North Wales
Withdrawn from Market
- Plot Of Land Adjacent To Capel Bethmaaca
- Full Planning Permission - C15/0143/25/LL
- Affordable House Restrictions Apply
- Views Of The Snowdonia Mountains
- Close To The A55
- Parking & Gardens
Plot of land adjacent to Capel Bethmaaca in the village of Glasinfryn with full planning permission for dwelling under the Affordable Housing Consent. Garden and parking included and views over to towards the Snowdonia Mountains.
LOCATION The plot is situated in the centre of the small rural village of Glasinfryn some 2 miles or so from the university city of Bangor and within easy reach of the nearby Snowdonia National Park. The village stands just off the A55 expressway which affords easy access to the beautiful northern coastline and the Isle of Anglesey. The cosmopolitan city of Bangor is now recognised as a renowned city of learning, attracting students from around the globe. Here also you'll find a wide range of famous name shopping outlets and supermarkets, a Victorian pier, a hill top golf course and plenty of eateries/restaurants. A mainline railway station provides links for the North West coast and the ferry port at Holyhead.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40140807.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100278014049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Bangor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.