3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCedar Way, West Lynn, King's Lynn
Sold STC £192,500
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & sun lounge
- Garage & parking
- Popular West Lynn location
A detached bungalow situated in a popular location! The good sized accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and sun lounge. Externally there is off road parking, gardens and a garage. The property benefits from gas central and cavity wall insulation.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a detached bungalow situated in a popular location. The good sized accommodation comprises of three bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, lounge and sun lounge. Externally there is off road parking, gardens and a garage.
Double glazed door to:
Window to side, tiled floor, wall lights.
Two radiators, access to roof space with loft ladder, burglar alarm, airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.18m x 3.61m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 10" ( 2.97m x 3.61m )
Window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 12' 9" ( 2.57m x 3.89m )
Window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window, radiator, shower, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low flush WC, tiled walls and floor.
Kitchen 12' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.64m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, double glazed window, single bowl sink with drainer unit, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, television point, telephone socket, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, boiler, radiator, tiled floor, door to rear porch.
Double glazed windows, door to kitchen, door to front, power and light, tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 10" narrowing to 11' 8" at chimney breast ( 4.60m x 3.91m narrowing to 3.56m at chimney breast )
Double glazed window to side, double glazed patio doors, gas fire, wall lights, radiator, television point.
Sun Lounge 7' 4" x 11' 8" ( 2.24m x 3.56m )
Windows to rear and side, television point, double radiator, double doors to rear.
To the front there is a concrete driveway providing parking for several cars which leads to the garage. There is a low maintenance gravel area to the front. A path leads to the side of the property and to the rear entrance porch where there is a storage cupboard to the side of the property.
To the rear of the garage there is a garden shed. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders, a patio area and greenhouse. There are two water butts and an outside tap.
From the Southgates roundabout proceed out of King's Lynn via Wisbech Road heading through South Lynn. Keep left to remain on Wisbech Road and continue over the river into Clenchwarton Road. At the junction turn right to remain on Clenchwarton Road and take the turning on the right into St Peters Road. Follow this road before turning into St Peters Close and then turn into Cedar Way where the bungalow can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40140879.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.