3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCranworth Road, Eastwood, Rotherham, South Yorkshire, S65
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Garage and side driveway allowing parking for at least three cars in tandem
- Rear garden laid to lawn with patio area, front garden
- Through lounge diner with bay window to the front
- Fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and single bedroom
- First floor family bathroom with four piece suite
- Single bedroom
- Carpeted attic storage room with radiator, power and lighting
- Approximately a mile walk from Rotherham Central train station and town centre amenities
Two under stairs storage cupboards, radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs, double glazed entrance door.
Lounge Area 3.38m (11'1") min x 3.33m (10'11") excluding bay
UPVC double glazed bow window to front, fireplace with marble effect inset and hearth with mantle over, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose opening into:
Dining Area 4.12m (13'6") x 2.61m (8'7") min
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling with ceiling rose.
Kitchen 3.13m (10'3") x 2.15m (7'1")
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with tiled worktop space over round edged worktops, 1+1/2 bowl sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, uPVC double glazed window to rear, uPVC double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, double glazed opaque entrance door to rear.
UPVC double glazed window to side, access to loft space.
Master Bedroom 3.53m (11'7") max x 3.33m (10'11")
UPVC double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 4.12m (13'6") x 3.37m (11'1") max
UPVC double glazed window to rear, feature cast-iron fireplace, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, fitted storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 2.79m (9'2") max x 2.00m (6'7")
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin pedestal wash hand basin, shower enclosure with electric power shower and low-level WC, full height tiling to all walls, two uPVC opaque double glazed windows to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
Attic 3.33m (10’11”) max x 5.67m (18’7”) max
Double glazed velux skylight, uPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, built in storage cupboard housing combination boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water.
Front garden with boundary brick wall to front, concrete driveway to side offering space for at least three cars in tandem leading to prefabricated garage with metal door measuring 3.14m (11'2") x 6.68m (21'10"), rear garden with concrete patio area, lawn leading to flagged and timber decked seating area
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40147242.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South Yorks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.