2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaribaldi Terrace, Bromsgrove
Withdrawn from Market £144,950
- Two Bedroom, Semi Detahced, Cottage
- Great location for all facilities and transport links
- Upgraded and Refurbished internally.
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen.
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Replaced Windows & Doors
- Majority Underfloor Heating
- Solar Water Heating
- *** No Onward Chain ***
- *** Viewing Highly Recommended ***
A delightful upgraded and refurbished two bedroom cottage, situated centrally in a desirable residential location close to Bromsgrove Private School. Walkable into the town's shopping amenities. Ideal for rail connections at Aston Fields as well as road transport links to the motorways.
The well presented layout comprises: Initial Dining Room with exposed wood work to stairs, brick chimney breast and recess for open fire and new carpeting, Rear Lounge having tiled floor and ornate door to rear garden. Replaced Kitchen having built-in hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine and access to a new Bathroom. Upstairs provides two Bedrooms, both with new carpeting. The property further benefits from a good sized rear garden, double glazing and under floor heating to majority rooms, as well as solar water heating panels to roof. A lot of thought and effort has been put into the property to raise it up to modern standards.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40159392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6216069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A P Morgan Estate Agents, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.