This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom detached house for sale
Viaduct Close, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Property
- Three Bedrooms & En-suite
- Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
- Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A well presented property situated in a popular location and within easy access of local amenities, the property offers: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, off road parking and detached garage. Viewing recommended.
A well presented property situated in a popular location and within easy access of local amenities, the property offers: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, off road parking and detached garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Having doors to rear lobby, dining room and Lounge. Stairs off with spindles and banister rail. Radiator, central heating thermostat and wall mounted consumer unit. Under stairs storage space and plenty of room for a coat rail.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' ( 4.60m x 3.05m )
Having feature fireplace, mantle, hearth and inset flame effect fire. Window to the front aspect and French doors to the rear garden patio. Radiator and ceiling coving.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Having window to the front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Access from the rear lobby through an archway. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units. Built in electric oven, gas ring over and extractor fan. Window to the rear aspect. Space for a tumble dryer and upright fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. Sink an drainer unit with mixer tap over.
Enter via hallway with archway to kitchen, door to ground floor cloaks and glazed rear back door.
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with build in vanity unit. radiator and opaque window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having window to the rear aspect and doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with built in vanity unit. Panelled bath, tiled splash backs and mains shower attachment. Radiator and opaque window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
Having window to the front aspect, radiator and door onto:
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with built in vanity unit and fully tiled and enclosed shower unit with wall mounted mains shower connection.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Having window to the front aspect and radiator. Built in wardrobe and over stairs cupboard. Loft hatch.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
Having window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Having up and over door.
Pathway with adjacent lawn and planting to the front door. Timber side access with lockable gate. Driveway to detached garage.
Tidy rear garden fully enclosed by timber fencing and not directly over looked from the rear. Slabbed patio with raised top corner curved patio. Lawned and planted. Side storage room and access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.