3 bedroom detached house for saleViaduct Close, Rugby
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented Property
- Three Bedrooms & En-suite
- Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Room
- Detached Garage & Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A well presented property situated in a popular location and within easy access of local amenities, the property offers: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, off road parking and detached garage. Viewing recommended.
A well presented property situated in a popular location and within easy access of local amenities, the property offers: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, guest cloakroom, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom, off road parking and detached garage. Viewing highly recommended.
Having doors to rear lobby, dining room and Lounge. Stairs off with spindles and banister rail. Radiator, central heating thermostat and wall mounted consumer unit. Under stairs storage space and plenty of room for a coat rail.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' ( 4.60m x 3.05m )
Having feature fireplace, mantle, hearth and inset flame effect fire. Window to the front aspect and French doors to the rear garden patio. Radiator and ceiling coving.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.59m )
Having window to the front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.16m )
Access from the rear lobby through an archway. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units. Built in electric oven, gas ring over and extractor fan. Window to the rear aspect. Space for a tumble dryer and upright fridge freezer. Space and plumbing for a washing machine and dish washer. Sink an drainer unit with mixer tap over.
Enter via hallway with archway to kitchen, door to ground floor cloaks and glazed rear back door.
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with build in vanity unit. radiator and opaque window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Having window to the rear aspect and doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with built in vanity unit. Panelled bath, tiled splash backs and mains shower attachment. Radiator and opaque window to the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
Having window to the front aspect, radiator and door onto:
Having low level w.c and wash hand basin with built in vanity unit and fully tiled and enclosed shower unit with wall mounted mains shower connection.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Having window to the front aspect and radiator. Built in wardrobe and over stairs cupboard. Loft hatch.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' 9" ( 2.16m x 2.06m )
Having window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Having up and over door.
Pathway with adjacent lawn and planting to the front door. Timber side access with lockable gate. Driveway to detached garage.
Tidy rear garden fully enclosed by timber fencing and not directly over looked from the rear. Slabbed patio with raised top corner curved patio. Lawned and planted. Side storage room and access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40160020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY102912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.