3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbion Terrace, Sleaford
- Three Bedroom Period Terraced House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ground Floor WC
- Rear Yard
- Gas central heating & uPVC double glazed windows
Stamp Duty Paid at Investor Rate (st terms)
A GENEROUS SIZED THREE BEDROOM PERIOD TERRACED HOUSE within close walking distance of SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE. The property benefits from generous sized kitchen, as well as ground floor WC & three first floor bedrooms with separate bathroom.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this generous sized THREE BEDROOM MATURE TERRACED HOUSE within close walking distance of SLEAFORD TOWN CENTRE. The property has gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and briefly comprises to the ground floor of a lounge with separate dining room and generous sized kitchen for this type of home. The kitchen also includes a fitted oven, hob and extractor hood. There is the added benefit of a ground floor WC. To the first floor there is a landing and three bedrooms, one of which has an integral shower cubicle. There is also a separate family bathroom. Outside there is a yard area to the rear and a further elevated paved area and shed beyond.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended to both home occupiers and investors alike.
Lounge 13' 1" into alcove x 10' 1" ( 3.99m into alcove x 3.07m )
The lounge is approached via a partly glazed uPVC front entrance door and has a radiator, uPVC window and fitted wall lights.
Having staircase rising to the first floor.
Dining Room 13' 1" into alcove x 12' ( 3.99m into alcove x 3.66m )
The dining room is of a generous size and has an understairs storage cupboard, coved ceiling, radiator, dado railing and uPVC window.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 7' 10" max ( 5.33m x 2.39m max )
The kitchen is of a generous size for this type of home and is fitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has work surfacing with matching upstands. There is a fitted larder cupboard housing an integrated fridge, as well as oven, four burner gas hob and extractor hood. There is a uPVC bow window to the side, two further uPVC windows, radiator and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a uPVC partly glazed door leading to the rear.
Ground Floor Wc
Having a pedestal wash hand basin, WC, radiator and uPVC window.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space.
Bedroom One 13' 2" into alcove x 10' 1" ( 4.01m into alcove x 3.07m )
The master bedroom has fitted hanging rail to alcove, uPVC window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
The second bedroom has the added benefit of an integrated shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over. There is a uPVC window, radiator and hanging rail to alcove.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 10" max ( 2.62m x 2.39m max )
The third bedroom has part sloping and coved ceiling, radiator and uPVC window.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity cupboards below and WC. There is a radiator, tiled walls, inset spot lighting, extractor fan and uPVC window.
To the rear of the property there is a yard area with gate leading beyond a shared pathway to a further elevated paved area, with garden shed. There is also outside lighting.
We would advise that there is a pedestrian access to the rear of the property for neighbouring properties. Further details upon request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40163154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.