2 bedroom house for saleSt Chads Road, Lichfield
- NO CHAIN
- CLOSE TO STOWE POOL & CITY CENTRE
- Netherstowe High School Catchment
- Two Bedrooms
- Good storage throughout
- Open plan style lounge and kitchen
- Family bathroom
Available with NO CHAIN, this first floor maisonette is ideal for first time buyers and investors. With its own individual access, two bedrooms, open plan living kitchen, bathroom and good storage. CLOSE TO STOWE POOL & CITY CENTRE. LEASE EXTENTION AVAILABLE TO BE BUILT WITHIN PURCHASE PRICE.
Available with No Upward Chain, this two bedroom first floor maisonette is ideal for first time buyers, those looking to downsize and, with the property currently tenanted, investors. With its own separate ground floor access, this maisonette is a great sized accommodation with two bedrooms, open plan style lounge with kitchen area and family bathroom. The property also has great storage throughout.
This home is a short walk from Stowe Pool with foot and cycle paths to Lichfield City Centre. The property is also within catchment for and close to the well regarded Netherstowe High School. LEASE EXTENTION AVAILABLE TO BE BUILT IN WITHG PURCHASE PRICE.
Slabbed pathway leading to storm porch with obscured double glazed fort door through to:
Entrance Area / Landing
Ceiling light point, stairs to first floor landing and door leading into:
Lounge 12' 11" plus door recess x 13' 1" ( 3.94m plus door recess x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard, tv and telephone points with opening through to:
Kitchen 7' 9" into recess x 8' 2" ( 2.36m into recess x 2.49m )
A range of wall and base mounted units with roll top surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob & oven, cooker hood extractor fan, tiling to splashback areas and ceiling light point.
Ceiling light point, loft access, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and doors leading off to:
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus cupboards x 9' 2" ( 3.91m plus cupboards x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, two built in storage cupboards, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" plus cupboard x 7' 1" ( 3.25m plus cupboard x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and two built in storage cupboards with one including central heating boiler.
Bathroom suite including bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, obscured double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, tiled flooring and tiling to splashback areas.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40166700.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.