2 bedroom retirement property for saleHigh Road, Broxbourne
Sold STC £205,000
- Living room
- Re-fitted shower room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Double glazed windows
- Ground floor
- Over 55 years only
- Central Broxbourne location CHAIN FREE
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor retirement apartment available to those aged 55 years and over. These popular properties are situated right in the heart of Broxbourne just a short level walk from local shops and amenities.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor retirement apartment available to those aged 55 years and over. These popular properties are situated right in the heart of Broxbourne just a short level walk from local shops and amenities. The property is offered for sale CHAIN FREE and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Communal entrance hall approached via security entry phone system. Front door to:
Built-in storage cupboard. Door to:
Lounge: 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with inset electric coal effect fire, night storage heater. Open plan to:
Kitchen Area: 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted with a matching range of wood trimmed wall and base units with complementary preparation surfaces incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, fridge/freezer, washing machine and oven to remain, part tiled walls.
Bedroom 1: 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, night storage heater.
Bedroom 2: 9' 3" x 6' 9" max ( 2.82m x 2.06m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted electric panel heater.
Re-Fitted Shower Room:
Fully tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising: corner shower cubicle, low level w.c. with concealed cistern and wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with cupboard below, electric chrome radiator, extractor fan.
Beautifully maintained communal gardens and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40167102.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX103880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.