Studio flat for saleBaltimore Wharf, Isle of Dogs, London, E14 9RH
- Studio apartment - approx 354 sq ft
- 10th floor with Private Balcony
- Residential Health & Fitness Complex
- 43 - 45 Floor Bar & Restaurant
- 3 mins walk to Crossharbour DLR
- Available with or without tenants
- Completed Development
- Minimum of 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co presents a contemporary studio apartment at the heart of Canary Wharf in the Stunning Baltimore Tower development. Situated within minutes of Canary Wharf station. This stunning studio apartment is complete with a private balcony and an exclusive lounge for its residents. Valet parking services and secure parking are also available for residents.
Finished with high specifications throughout, this stylish 21st century apartment comprises a north facing balcony, and is designed with modern fixtures and fittings including one strip oak veneer flooring, and features a bespoke high-gloss kitchen with coloured natural stone worktop, partnered with fully integrated appliances, natural marble floor and fully tiled walls, electric mat underfloor warming in the bathroom and much more.
Baltimore Wharf offers a range of exclusive facilities these include:
- Brasserie, bar and restaurants on levels 43-45
- Cafe, bar and restaurant on levels G-1
- Valet parking service and secure parking
- Exclusive access to largest residential health and fitness facility in London
- Exclusive access to residents private lounge and large screen cinema room
- Concierge service
Located in the heart of Docklands and only a couple minutes walk away from Crossharbour DLR, Baltimore Tower provides fast and easy access to Central London and the city within 20 minutes from Crossharbour DLR. From here, residents can reach Canary Wharf within 6 minutes.
Canary Wharf being only a short walk from Baltimore Tower has more benefits than just the amazing transport links. Jubilee Place shopping mall adds to the iconic skyline of Canary Wharf. The shopping mall boasts an extensive assemble of exclusive shops and fine dining restaurants. Canary Wharf offers a wealth of of choice and is the place to be for the modern London lifestyle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 335623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.