2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSperry Close, Selston, Nottingham
- Very Well Presented
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Dining
- Tandem garage with off-road parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Popular residential location
- Close to local amenities
A spacious TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM detached bungalow situated on a CUL-DE-SAC in the popular residential location of Selston being sold with NO CHAIN which benefits from TANDEM GARAGE, off-road parking, front and rear gardens, double glazing and gas central heating. VIEWING ESSENTIAL.
A spacious well presented two bedroom detached bungalow situated on a cul-de-sac in the popular residential location of Selston . The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, two well-proportioned bedrooms, fitted kitchen with dining area, tandem garage and off-road parking, manageable front and rear gardens and gas central heating. The accommodation briefly comprises; UPVC double glazed porch, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen with dining area, inner hall, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is also an enclosed and covered walkway with double glazed doors to the front and rear elevations and doors opening to the tandem garage and to the kitchen. Outside, the property is set back from the road behind a low maintenance front garden with driveway which gives access to the garage and paved parking area. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawn, paved patios, outside light, timber shed, gated pedestrian access and door opening directly to the garage. The property is very well-situated for access to local amenities, public transport links, highly regarded local schools and major road links including the M1. An early internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
The property is situated on a cul-de-sac and is set back from the road behind a driveway which gives access to the tandem garage, low maintenance garden and a paved parking area.
The entrance porch is of UPVC double glazed construction with door opening to entrance hall.
Having doors opening to lounge and kitchen, ceiling light point, closet housing utility meters and consumer box with glazed display cabinet over.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 10" plus recess ( 4.24m x 3.30m plus recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and double glazed window to the side, spot lights , feature electric fire, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 23' 11" x 12' 9" extending to 7' 10" ( 7.29m x 3.89m extending to 2.39m )
With a matching range of fitted wall and base units with complimentary roll edge work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, splashback tiling, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for further appliances, central heating boiler, ceiling light point, radiator, double glazed window and door to the side elevation and window to the front elevation. Opening to:
Having storage closet . Doors opening to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and views onto the garden.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed French doors to the rear elevation opening to the rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring.
Three piece suite incorporating low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and paneled bath with power shower over, tiled walls,radiator, airing cupboard, loft hatch and double glazed opaque window to the side.
Having a double glazed door to the front and rear elevations of the property, doors opening to kitchen and to tandem garage.
Garage 32' 5" x 12' 4" ( 9.88m x 3.76m )
With up and over door, opening measuring 7ft 10. Having power and light, window to the rear elevation, two doors and window to side elevations.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved patio areas, lawn, mature borders, outside light, door opening to the garage, timber shed and gated pedestrian access to Nottingham Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40176222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.