2 bedroom duplex for saleRavensbourne Apartments, 5 Central Avenue, Fulham, London SW6
- 1340sq.ft (124.6sqm)
- Duplex Apartment with Direct Views of the River Thames
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 En-Suite Bathrooms
- Good Storage & High Ceilings Throughout
- Open Plan Reception Room & Integrated Kitchen with Miele Appliances
- Full Width Private Terrace
- 24 Hour Concierge & Secure Parking
- On Site Sainsbury's
- Close to the Shops, Restaurants & Transport Links of Imperial Wharf
A bright and spacious 2 double bedroom duplex apartment for sale of approx. 1340sq.ft (124.6sqm), in Barratt London’s brand new Fulham Riverside development close to Wandsworth Bridge in Fulham. Arranged over the ground and first floors, this apartment further benefits from full width floor to ceiling windows with direct views of the River Thames, there is a large private terrace which also overlooks the river and is perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining. Additionally there is an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen with Miele appliances including a wine cooler, there is a guest cloakroom, good storage throughout including a utility cupboard housing a washer/dryer as well as built in wardrobes to both bedrooms, there is comfort cooling, underfloor heating, a Sonos music system with mounted speakers, 24 hour concierge and a secure parking space located close to the lifts. At Fulham Riverside there is a huge on site Sainsburys and you will also be close to the shops, restaurants and transport connections of Imperial Wharf which are within walking distance.
Lease: 999 Years From Feb 2012
Service Charge: £3.35psf per annum + £600pa for the parking
Ground Rent: £500pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26101906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.