Detached house for saleFulbeck Avenue, Worthing
Withdrawn from Market
- Exclusive Development of Brand New Houses
- Alpine style with flint & chestnut cladding exteriors
- Paula Rosa extensively fitted kitchens
- Porcelanosa Bathroom suites
- Double Car barns to each property
- Versatile layouts and accommodation
- Sq Footage of between 1387 - 1515
- Immediately Available
Robert Luff & Co are delighted to offer a brand new development, within an exclusive setting of only 5 Properties, with ONLY 2 REMAINING on the edge of the Northbrook settlement boundary. The Alpine conceptual design of the exteriors, with natural materials comprising of Larch, knapped flints and real slate, leads way to the high end interior finish, completed to an exact detail - Available to rent now with an option to buy later or just buy now.
'Paula Rosa' fully fitted kitchens with 'zanussi' appliances,
Honed granite work surfaces.
Porcelanose bathrooms , shower rooms and en-suites with porcelain tiles.
Triple glazed hybrid windows with natural wood interiors and dark grey aluminium exterior.
Bi-fold doors onto rear gardens from living rooms or kitchen/dining rooms.
landscaped gardens and double width car barns for each property.
Under floor heating to all ground levels, radiators above.
Versatile accommodation on every level provides a fluid space for live work units or a family home
For more comprehensive details please contact us the Goring Branch on 01903 331567 or email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6500220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Luff & Co, Goring by Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.