Commercial Property for saleLiverpool Road, Southport
Guide Price £90,000
- BUSY MAIN ROAD LOCATION
- SUITABLE FOR A VARIETY OF USES
- SUBJECT TO PLANNING CONSENT
- GROUND AND FIRST FLOOR RETAIL SPACE
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- APPROXIMATELY 625.02 SQ FT
- AVAILABLE WITH VACANT POSSESSION
Retail shop at ground and first floor with potential to convert to living accommodation subject to planning. This property is currently trading as an opticians, however, it would suit a variety of uses such as retail or professional office, subject to planning consent. The unit offers an opportunity to trade from a busy main road position close to the popular Ainsdale village.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40190709.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6530508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Crane, Maghull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.