3 bedroom character property for saleMalting Row, Honington, Bury St. Edmunds
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Thatched Cottage
- Improvement Required
- Three Reception Rooms
- Grade 2 Listed
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom character property in the village of Honington. Grade 2 listed with three bedrooms upstair and a living room, second living room/dining room, kitchen and garden to the rear.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom character property in the village of Honington. Grade 2 listed with three bedrooms upstair and a living room, second living room/dining room, kitchen and garden to the rear. Viewings on this property are highly recommended, however cosmetic improvement is required.
Living Room 16' 9" MAX x 12' 4" MAX ( 5.11m MAX x 3.76m MAX )
Plastered ceiling and tiled vinyl flooring with exposed brickwork on the walls. Single/Secondary glazed window to front. Overhead light fitting, radiator, power points and an open fire place.
Kitchen 9' x 12' 2" ( 2.74m x 3.71m )
Plastered ceiling with cork tiled vinyl flooring and fully tiled décor. Secondary glazed window to rear. Sink/drainer with up and over tap. Void for cooker, overhead light fitting, power points and radiator. Door to panty, hall, living room and stairs to first floor.
Small carpeted hall way from kitchen with boiler cupboard. Door to second living room and bathroom.
Second Living Room 16' 2" MAX x 12' 3" MAX ( 4.93m MAX x 3.73m MAX )
Plastered ceiling with vinyl styled tiled flooring. Secondary glazed window to front and side. Open fire place, radiator, power points, overhead light fitting and storage cupboard. Door to front and kitchen.
Wooden conservatory with doors to the rear and side looking out over the garden. Carpeted flooring, power points and plumbing for washing machine.
Textured ceiling with sport lighting. Single glazed window to rear. Bath with mixer tap, hand wash basin and WC. Partly tiled decor and vinyl flooring.
Textured ceiling with overhead light fitting. Single glazed window to side. Doors to bedrooms one, two and three. Built in storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
Plastered ceiling with carpeted flooring. Single glazed window to front. Power points, electric heater and overhead light fitting.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 12' 4" MAX ( 2.95m x 3.76m MAX )
Textured ceiling with carpeted flooring. Single glazed window to front. Power points and overhead light fitting.
Plastered ceiling with carpeted flooring. Single glazed window to rear. Power points and overhead light fitting.
Fenced rear garden mainly laid to lawn with concreate path leading to the conservatory. Potential to convert off road parking.
Heading north on the A134 until you get to the roundabout where you will need to take the third exit onto Barton Bottom/B1106. Take the first left toward Timworth. When entering Timworth take a right hand turning and follow Bury Road until you see a left turning onto The Street and into Great Livermere. Turn right onto Troston Road and which then leads to Livermere Road, bare left onto The Street. Take the third right hand turning on New Road and right again onto Troston Road. Entering into Honington you will need to turn right onto Ixworth Road/A1088 and then left onto Malting Row where the property will be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40193049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.