3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale18th Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £80,000
- Great Investment
- Ideal First time buy
- 3 Bedrooms
- Front and rear Gardens
- Popular Residential Area
Offering great portential this three bedroom family property is located in a polpular residential area and must be viewed to appreciate all it has to offer.
WHAT POTENTIAL!!! This three bedroomed family home requires internal inspection to appreciate its true potential. Having three bedrooms this is a great investment or first buy for those on a budget. Front and rear gardens ensure that the outside space is perfect for the growing family.
This family home is an ideal investment or first buy. Having three bedrooms and huge potential it must be viewed.
Front entrance door with window and stairs to first floor landing.
Comprising of electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 4" into recess ( 3.94m x 3.45m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.39m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashback, gas cooker point, wall mounted boiler and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 4' 9" ( 1.98m x 1.45m )
Work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the side and single glazed door to rear.
Lean Too 11' 3" x 7' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.34m )
Glazed window to the rear and side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side aspect and access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" x 10' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, feature fireplace, radiator and built in cupboard housing wc and wall mounted wash hand basin.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace and radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
The front of the property is lawned with hedging to boundary with side drive. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with paved area, mature flower borders and trees, garage which is currently used for storage and access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40196487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.