1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleDeptford Crescent, Nottingham
Sold STC £65,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- One Bedroom
- Ground Floor Flat
- Communal Garden
- No Upward Chain
- Gas Central Heated
*GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000* With accommodation on one level this beautifully presented ground floor one bedroom apartment has to be viewed. This property is situated very close to Bulwell's amenities and transport links.
*GUIDE PRICE £65,000 - £70,000* With accommodation on one level this beautifully presented ground floor one bedroom apartment has to be viewed. Internally the property comprises of having, hallway, fitted kitchen, living , spacious bedroom and a refitted bathroom. This property is situated very close to Bulwell's amenities and transport links and would make an ideal investment or a fantastic first time buy. Please call today to arrange your appointment!
Entrance door, tiled flooring, built in storage cupboard and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to the rear, door providing access to the communal garden, coving to the ceiling, wooden flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, cooker point, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, double glazed window to the front and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear, laminate flooring, built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted radiator, panelled bath with electric shower over with shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled wall coverings where visable and tiled flooring.
There is a small court yard with walled frontage, built in storage cupboard and a lawned communal garden to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.