1 bedroom flat for saleKirkland Street, Maybole
Sold STC £32,000
- **UNDER OFFER** Upper Cottage Flat
- Close to Maybole Town Centre
- Open Plan Living room kitchen with breakfast bar
- Double bedroom
- Shower room
- Gas central Heating & Double glazing
- Rear Gardens
The low maintenance, chipped garden area is sectioned off with low level bar fencing into 3 areas, of which the central one belongs to the flat. The property is one of 3 flats in a traditional, cottage style townhouse.
The owners, who purchased this property circa 2003, are reducing their rental stock when they become vacant during their run up to retirement and have enjoyed good occupancy rates receiving up to £365pcm = £4,380 pa..
Delightful and very cosy 1 bedroom, upper, cottage style flat located just minutes from Maybole town centre. Accessed via a wide gated, shared covered pend and through a timber gate into a backyard style, garden area, lit by a PIR automatic light. Internal access is through a solid stained wooden door into a bright shared concrete staircase serving the 2 upper flats and the rear of the lower one. The top landing window faces south west and the 2 upper flats are entered from an adjacent landing.
The low maintenance, chipped garden area is sectioned off with low level bar fencing into 3 areas, of which the central one belongs to the flat. The property is one of 3 flats in a traditional, cottage style townhouse, which was converted and refurbished around 1999 and is therefore very well insulated and finished to modern standards, complete with open plan living room kitchen with breakfast bar, double bedroom, shower room and cupboard off the hallway.
It further benefits from gas, combi-boiler central heating, UPVC tilt & turn double glazed windows, 270mm loft insulation, new carpets and has been freshly decorated and cleaned.
Hallway 10' x 3' 11" ( 3.05m x 1.19m )
Magnolia walls and ceiling with brown carpet, key electric meter in cupboard, solid stained timber entrance door, new 5 lever mortice-deadlock, brass chain and handles and self-closer. Stained, 6 panel doors serving bedroom, living room/kitchen, shower room and cupboard for ironing board, mop, brush and vacuum cleaner etc. Ceiling pendant, shade and double socket. Fixed Ikea wave mirror. Stained wooden skirtings and facings. Central heating radiator. Hatch to loft and mains wired smoke alarm.
Bedroom 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Magnolia walls and ceiling with brown carpet, pendant light and shade, 3 double sockets, double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers. Black-out blind and curtain rail with tie-back hooks. Two fixed Ikea wave mirrors. South east facing window to the garden, which features very deep window sill. Stained wooden skirtings and facings. Central heating radiator.
Shower Room 9' 4" x 3' 1" ( 2.84m x 0.94m )
Magnolia walls and ceiling with black tiled flooring. Pendant light with shade. White boxed in low level shelf, chrome glass and soap holders and oblong and square fixed mirrors, chrome shelf/mirror and towel rail, chrome toilet roll stand, electronic scales, white fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower, white whb and wc with white soft closing seat. Stained wooden skirtings and facings. Central heating radiator
Kitchen 6' 10" x 6' 4" ( 2.08m x 1.93m )
Magnolia walls and ceiling with light laminate flooring. Good range of ash appearance base and wall kitchen units including washer/dryer, fridge, freezer, gas hob, electric fan oven, microwave and sink with drainer, breakfast bar and wooden stools, wine rack, flip-top bin along with extract fan. Three recessed spots in ceiling and 3 double sockets. Stained wooden skirtings and facings. Central heating radiator. All pans, crockery, cutlery and utensils etc are included at no extra cost.
Living Room 12' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 3.81m max x 2.95m )
Magnolia walls and ceiling with light laminate flooring and red rug. Ochre curtains and tie backs with coloured net curtain. Four way adjustable spotlights on ceiling. South west facing window to the street, which features a very deep window sill. Sofa and armchair with throws, modern electric coal effect convection heater, glass table with shelf, chrome standard uplighter with adjustable reading lamp, large gold framed mirror, oblong picture, TV with Freeview box. TV/VHF socket, 4 double sockets and telephone point. Stained wooden skirtings and facings. Central heating radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40201335.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYR103266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Ayr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.