1 bedroom flat for saleFartown Green Road, Fartown, Huddersfield, HD2
- 1 BED GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN FITTINGS
- APPROX 1 MILE FROM HUDDERSFIELD TOWN CENTRE
This 1 bedroomed ground floor flat with modern and well presented accommodation is conveniently situated for the local amenities within Fartown and Huddersfield town centre which is approximately 1 mile away. An internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation which comprises in brief:- entrance hall, spacious lounge being open plan to a modern fitter kitchen, bedroom with walk in wardrobe and a modern 3 piece bathroom suite. Energy rating: D
Ground Floor: - Enter the property through a uPVC external door into the:-
Entrance Hall - Having a central heating radiator, wood effect laminate flooring and a door giving access to a staircase leading down to the cellar.
Lounge - 14'7" max. x 10'8" max. (4.45m max. x 3.25m max.) - Being open plan to the kitchen and having a uPVC double glazed window, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 5'4" x 8'1" (1.63m x 2.46m) - Being fitted with a modern range of matching wall and base units with complimentary working surfaces and tiling to the walls. Inset to the working surfaces is a stainless steel sink with side drainer and mixer tap, a 4 ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and extractor over. There is space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, a cupboard houses the central heating boiler, tiling to the floor and a uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom - 12'3" max. x 10'9" max. (3.73m max. x 3.28m max.) - Having a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring which runs through to a walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom - Being fully tiled to the walls and furnished with a 3 piece white suite incorporating a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with over head shower. Also having tiling to the floor, a chrome ladder style headed towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window.
Outside: - The property has lawned communal garden areas to both the front and rear.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40205580.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25567925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.