7 bedroom detached house for saleUppingham Road, Bushby, Leicester, Leicestershire
An individual, distinctive and extensive detached residence which is situated in substantial grounds. There could be potential for development on the grounds and for extending the property ( subject to consent ). We strongly recommend you arrange a viewing tour to see what options and opportunity this property presents and to check and comply with the local building/ planning department. The immense accommodation is arrange over three floor and offers versatility and comfortable living. This residence could also make an ideal home for a growing family.
• A prominent and distinctive seven bedroom detached residence
• Offering versatility and immense accommodation
• Situated on substantial grounds
• Potential for development (subject to planning consent)
• Accommodation set over three floor with comfortable living
• Located in the highly desirable village of Bushby
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40209588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LER160101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.