1 bedroom apartment for saleUpper Riverside, Greenwich Peninsula, SE10
- Selection 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Estimated completion from Winter 2018/Spring 2019
- River and City/Canary Wharf views
- Concierge service
- 8 minutes to London Bridge via Jubilee Line
- 17 minutes to Bond Street via Jubilee Line
Stunning riverside apartments now available.
Greenwich Peninsula is big, eclectic and original. 15,000 new homes in a whole new swathe of London that brings together culture, community and stunning architecture, all wrapped by the river Thames.
Five towers cut like prisms make simply stunning modern architecture. Designed by world-renowned architects SOM.
Residents enjoy the pavement cafes, destination restaurants, the 5 km running trail and garden Pavilion. All with views of the rolling river Thames.
All residents receive membership to The Upper Riverside club, which includes:
Gyms, swimming pool and steam room
Cinema and games rooms
Multiple terraces, roof gardens and sun deck
Dining room, dining terrace and BBQ space
Residents lounges and honesty bars
Meeting rooms, library and co-working areas
Each building in Upper Riverside has a subtly distinct glass and honeyed stone façade that creates a stunning illusion of translucency as angles change across the exterior. A stepped geometric design brings an unusual quality of light and dual aspect vistas to the apartments. The orientation to the river exposes living spaces to river views and maximum daylight continued from the warm timber balconies facing the waterfront.
All images are CGIs and for indicative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CND140439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.