3 bedroom detached house for saleWhingroves, Thornaby
- An Impressive Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Stainsby Hill Cul-De-Sac Location
- Generous Plot with Two Side Drives, Garage, Rear Garden & Additional Hard Standing with Gated Access
- Attractive & Modern Internally with Re-Fitted Kitchen & Generous Lounge with French Doors & Windows to Rear Garden
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Demands Internal Inspection
An exceptionally well presented and refurbished three bedroom detached family home which is situated in the popular location of Stainsby Hill in a cul-de-sac, room to extend subject to necessary planning permission. This property which has been tastefully improved throughout offers accommodation comprising of entrance hallway, lounge into dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Externally the property has gardens to front, side and rear in addition to ample on-site parking with a good size driveway, detached single garage and also benefits from gas central heating, UPVC double glazing, a superb fitted kitchen and bathroom. In our opinion, viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40217184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.