3 bedroom detached house for saleLowlands Ave Tettenhall
Sold STC £239,950
- Immaculately Presented Three Bedroom House
- Sought After Area
- Impressive Open Plan Living Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Spacious Living And Sleeping Accommodation
- Driveway & Garage
- Private Rear Garden
Ryknild Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom detached house in sought after suburb of Tettenham, Wolverhampton. The property has a large ground floor extension to the rear offering an impressive open plan kitchen with living area and bi-fold doors to the private rear garden. Other stand out features include: modern bathroom & en-suite, spacious living and sleeping accommodation, private driveway for two cars and garage.
The property is situated in Tettenhalll, a suburb of Wolverhampton, just minutes away from the City Centre which offers a diverse range of local amenities including bars, restaurants and shopping facilities including the Wulfrun Shopping Centre. Commuter benefits include the M6 & M54 motorways as well as intercity and cross country railway lines at Wolverhampton Station.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen and living area, utility, WC and garage. On the first floor: three bedrooms with and en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: drive with parking for two vehicles and both front and rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and central heating through out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6494965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryknild Ltd, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.