5 bedroom detached house for saleVicarage Lane, Water Orton, Birmingham
Sold STC £420,000
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- OPEN FIELD VIEWS TO REAR
- LARGE FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
Situated in a sought after location in Water Orton this extended detached property would make an ideal family home, open fields to rear, briefly comprising; entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, front/rear Gardens CALL NOW 01217474722.
Situated in a sought after location in the village of Water Orton this larger style extended detached property would make a an ideal family home, located on a large plot overlooking open fields to rear, briefly comprising; entrance hall, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, 5 bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, front and rear gardens. CALL NOW TO VIEW ON 0121 747 4722.
Having a tarmac driveway leading to carport and double glazed door to porch and further doorway to entrance hall.
Double glazed obscure window to front, stairs to first floor landing, door to wc, lounge, kitchen and dining room.
Double glazed obscure window to front, low level wc, wall mounted sink, tiled to half height and ceiling light point.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.55m )
Double glazed sliding doors to in to conservatory, two radiators, two wall light points and ceiling light point.
Dining Room 13' 9" x 10' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and ceiling light point.
Conservatory 18' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.59m x 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed sliding doors to rear and two wall light points.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 9' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front and side, wall, base and drawer units incorporating rolled edge worksurfaces, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar, floor mounted central heated boiler, double glazed door to enclosed side access, radiator and two ceiling light points.
Double glazed doors to front and rear and a further two doors leading to the garage.
Garage 34' 1" x 9' 11" min ( 10.39m x 3.02m min )
Having double glazed windows to side and rear, metal up and over door and two ceiling light points.
First Floor Landing
Two double glazed windows to front and two double glazed windows to side, two radiators and three ceiling light points.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, built in cupboards, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 14' 10" max extending to 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 4.52m max extending to 1.93m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, two radiators and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom Four 14' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.32m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Five 18' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.59m x 3.20m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator and ceiling light point.
Double glazed obscure window to front, panelled bath, shower cubicle, door to airing cupboard, tiling to splash prone areas, radiator and ceiling light point.
Double glazed obscure window to side, low level wc, tiled to half height and ceiling light point.
Having a paved patio area to side and rear, being mainly laid to lawn with trees and shrubs to borders enclosed with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40232064.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB104390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.