3 bedroom flat for saleNorth Gower Street, Euston, London, NW1
Sold STC £800,000
- Superb three/four bedroom maisonette
- Recently refurbished
- Fantastic location just moments from Euston and Warren Street stations
- Close to Regent's Park
- Benefits from a sunny private roof terrace
- Arranged over the Third and fourth floors of a charming period terrace
- Incredible rental investment
A fabulous property in a superb location. This three/four bedroom duplex apartment is newly refurbished and arranged over the top two floors of this lovely period building. The layout consists of three bedrooms, a large reception room leading onto a sun terrace, separate kitchen and main bathroom. It could easily be used as a four/five bedroom property and presents endless potential. North Gower Street is located just moments away from Drummond Street, as well as the excellent shops, bars and restaurants of King's Cross, Euston, Oxford Street and Soho. Transport links are fantastic with a great choice of bus routes and stations close by including Euston, Warren Street and St Pancras International.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40237047.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM140443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residential, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.