3 bedroom terraced house for saleFerndale Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £220,000
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Popular Area
- Close to Amenities
- 3 Bedrooms
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this fantastic 3 bedroom property situated in the ever popular area of Lodmoor, this well presented property boast a large rear garden and off road parking so we are predicting a high demand on viewing's.
Fox and Sons are pleased to bring to the market this well presented family home situated in the popular location of Lodmoor, this property consists on 3 bedrooms on the first floor and family bathroom, the ground floor comprises of a lounge, kitchen diner to the rear leading to the conservatory, large rear garden with off road parking at the bottom with space for large garage. we are expecting a high demand for viewing's on this property as we are selling properties extremely fast at the moment, please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Door to the front with double glazed window inset, radiator, telephone point, wood effect flooring, radiator, under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 10' 8" ( 4.55m max x 3.25m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, wall lights, radiator, TV point, carpeted, feature gas fire place.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 7" ( 3.94m x 2.92m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, telephone point, radiator, wood effect flooring, opening into kitchen area.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.84m x 1.98m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, stainless steel sink, work tops, tiling, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dish washer, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wood effect flooring.
Conservatory 10' 2" max x 7' 8" ( 3.10m max x 2.34m )
UPCV construction, double glazed windows to the rear, door to rear garden, radiator, lighting, tiled flooring. door to shower room
Gf Shower Room
Double glazed window to the rear, WC, wash hand basin, tiled, shower cubical, washing machine.
1st Floor Landing
stairs from ground floor, loft access, doors to each room.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" max x 9' 5" ( 3.94m max x 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, TV point, wood flooring, space for wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.94m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear with country side views looking over to the white horse, radiator, TV point, carpeted, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 6' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, TV point, lino flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, bath with shower over, part tiled, WC, wash hand basin,.
Laid to Indian limestone, fully enclosed with gate to the front.
Secluded fully enclosed large rear garden, access to the rear, with parking area, range of trees and shrubs, pond, upper decking and lower patio, lawned play area, outside tap, garden shed to the rear.
Hard standing at the rear of the property with enough space for 2 cars or a garage as many others in the road have done.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40239291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.