3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDean Court Road, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
***ANOTHER PROPERTY SOLD BY KING & CHASEMORE- ROTTINGDEAN OFFICE. SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED FOR WAITING BUYERS --PLEASE CALL US IF YOU WANT TO SELL ,OR JUST FOR A FREE UP-TO-DATE MARKET VALUATION-WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION***.
WEALTH OF CHARACTER IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS IN ROTTINGDEAN VILLAGE!
'GUIDE PRICE'; £700,000--£750,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroom semi-detached house, situated in Dean Court Road, a highly sought after and residential road, found within the picturesque village of Rottingdean. The house offers a wealth of character with open fireplaces, wooden flooring, and wooden beams, and comprises: Entrance hall, 17' living room, (with open fire), 27' kitchen/dining/breakfast room area, (with open fire), 13' separate utility room, 16' second reception room/family room, three double bedrooms, family bathroom with separate shower cubicle, and downstairs separate wc. Outside to the front is formal front garden area, with shrubbery, and pathway to the main entrance, driveway to the side, suitable for standing two/three cars, whilst to the rear is a terrace area, ( ideal for seating and entertaining etc..), leading down to a laid to lawn rear garden area, ( measuring 48' x 42'), bordered by a gravel pathway, with a selection of trees and shrubs. RARELY AVAILABLE. CHAIN FREE.
• THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
• WEALTH OF CHARACTER
• WOODEN FLOORS & OPEN FIREPLACES
• ENTRANCE HALL
• 17' MAIN LIVING ROOM WITH OPEN FIRE
• 27' KITCHEN/DINING/BREAKFAST ROOM AREA WITH OPEN FIRE
• 13' SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
• 16' SECOND RECEPTION ROOM/FAMILY ROOM
• THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
• MODERN BATHROOM SUITE WITH SEPARATE SHOWER CUBICLE
• DOWNSTAIRS SEPARATE WC
• FRONT GARDEN AREA
• DRIVEWAY FOR TWO/THREE CARS
• 48' REAR GARDEN AREA ( TERRACE SEATING AREA & LEVEL LAWNED AREA)
• RARELY AVAILABLE
• CHAIN FREE
• HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER ROAD IN ROTTINGDEAN
• WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS AND PUBS ETC...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40242051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN140221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.