5 bedroom detached house for saleFoxwood Drive, Elm Tree
- Superb Detached Home
- Enviable Corner Site
- Five Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom & En-suite
- Two Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen & Large Utility
- Lovely Reception Hall
- Private Garden with Shaped Lawn & Boarders
- Drive & Double Garage with Mezzanine Storage
This beautiful five bedroomed detached house is fitted and equipped to an excellent standard. The property includes an entrance hallway with cloakroom/WC, good sized living room, dining room overlooking the garden. There is a breakfast kitchen with built-in appliances and useful utility room. On the first floor is a landing, master bedroom with en-suite, four further bedrooms and family bathroom/WC. The property has UPVC double glazing throughout and there is gas fired central heating. The property is situated on a generous sized corner plot with a garden to the front, driveway providing parking and leading to the double garage. At the rear there is an enclosed private garden. This is a fine family house that provides excellent accommodation and a perfect location minutes from local schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40245603.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MID160108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.