Office for saleCumbria House, 113a Hampton Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR8
Removed 0 sq. m. | £245,000
- Substantial two storey office premises of approximately 3,278 sq ft
- Capable of subdivision to provide separate lettable areas
- Good standard of presentation throughout
- Plentiful WC and kitchen facilities
- Secure private location close to Southport town centre
- Rare freehold vacant possession opportunity
- Available due to relocation
Substantial Office Premises with Parking.
To the front parking is provided for a number of vehicles and leads to the detached office premises known as Cumbria House.
The property has two potential entrances and offers scope for a separate lettable demise. The main office area is approached by way of a reception area leading to an internal hall with a substantial meeting room/office off together with WC. To the ground floor further office accommodation is provided together with a kitchen, WC and IT/server room.
To the right hand side of the building, there is a separate entrance with stairs leading to the first floor which is as the ground floor a meeting room with kitchen and WC off and a further consultation room is provided.
To the first floor further private meeting and office accommodation is provided. The typical specification for which is surface mounted strip lighting with painted and plastered walls.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40246404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.