4 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich Road, Briston, Melton Constable
Sold STC £375,000
- Four Bedrooms ( potentially five)
- Detached Former Farmhouse
- Four Reception Rooms
- Ample Parking & Outbuildings
This four/five bedroom detached former farmhouse is situated in the popular village of Briston, close to local amenities and a short drive to Holt. The property offers four reception rooms, conservatory, utility room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. There is also ample parking.
This four/ five bedroom detached former farmhouse is situated in the popular village of Briston, close to local amenities and a short drive to Holt. The property offers four reception rooms, conservatory, utility room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom. There is also ample parking.
Entrance Hall 8' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.49m x 2.79m )
Parquet flooring, double glazed window to front, archway to garden room.
Tiled walls, double glazed window to rear, extractor, panelled bath with shower mixer, fitted cupboards, WC, heated towel rail, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Lounge 26' 9" x 14' 8" narrowing to 12' ( 8.15m x 4.47m narrowing to 3.66m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators, wall light points, double glazed sliding door to side, ceiling beams.
Snug 18' x 13' 4" narrowing to 7' 5" ( 5.49m x 4.06m narrowing to 2.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, dado rail, fireplace with stove and tiled hearth and log recess, built in cupboard, staircase.
Dining Room 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, dado rail, radiator, folding doors to conservatory.
Garden Room 14' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.42m x 2.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, boxed in radiator, window to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 7' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.26m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, worksurface with one bowl sink/drainer, tiled splashbacks, single glazed window to garden room, built in freezer, tiled flooring, archway to dining room, built in dishwasher, built in fridge, space for range master cooker ( included in the sale) with hood above.
Utility Room 12' x 5' ( 3.66m x 1.52m )
Wall and base units, tiled flooring, roll edged work top, recess for washing machine.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 10' ( 4.19m x 3.05m )
Electric heater, double doors to rear garden.
Double glazed window to front.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 7' 6" ( 4.06m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted cupboards, archway to;
Dressing Area / Bedroom Five 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' x 10' ( 4.27m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, dado rail, radiator, fitted furniture.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" narrowing to 12' 7" x 6' 10" ( 4.09m narrowing to 3.84m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 6" ( 3.05m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, cupboards, extractor, tiled walls.
Double gates to brickweaved area for parking.
Workshop with workbench, ornamental pond, cabin and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40263144.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOL103343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.