2 bedroom flat for saleMain Street, WISHAW
Sold STC £60,000
- TWO Bedroom Split Level Apartment
- Modern Decoration
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Feeling like a traditional sandstone house inside, this two bedroom flat is split over two floors and has a wealth of character and features including high ceilings, spacious rooms and a skylight over a grand hallway and staircase.
Set above Wishaw Main Street, this deceptive property is ideal for those who wish to be close to all shops and amenities and is within easy walking distance of train and bus links, but also enjoys parking to the rear of the building accessed under an arch way from Main Street.
Accessed to the rear of the building via a communal stair shared with only one neighbour, the property opens into an entrance hallway that gives access firstly to the dining room which enjoys modern decoration and space for a large dining table. The galley style kitchen is to the rear of property and is found to be modern, quirky and well designed. To the front of the property is a spacious lounge which enjoys large windows and original features.
By climbing an impressive staircase which is lit from a skylight above you a spacious hallway that gives access to two double bedrooms which are of a particularly generous size and a modern bathroom with white three piece suite.
This property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garden with decked area and parking.
Hallway 14' 4" x 4' 4" ( 4.37m x 1.32m )
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 2" ( 4.45m x 4.01m )
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
Dining Room 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 4' 11" ( 3.58m x 1.50m )
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 12' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.76m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Bathroom 6' 6" x 4' 5" ( 1.98m x 1.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40266117.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HML101805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.