2 bedroom flat for saleThe Willows, Sycamore Drive, Rendlesham, Woodbridge
- New Build
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted with Solar Panels, Double Glazing and Dual Zoned Underfloor Heating
- Allocated Parking Space and Shared Brick Built Bicycle Store
- Communal Garden
- 6 Year Architect Certificate
- 999 Year Lease
Each property is built to a high standard & finished with contemporary kitchens & bathrooms. The apartments on the first floor benefit from communal gardens, allocated solar panels & dual zoned underfloor heating. A cost effective package can be provided for flooring suitable for underfloor heating.
These properties could make a great investment, and comparable evidence shows these brand new apartments could rent from around £625pcm.
Rendlesham is a modern village situated approximately six miles from the riverside town of Woodbridge and offers a good level of amenities including a convenience store, hairdressers, vets, NHS Dental Practice, doctor's surgery and regular bus service in to Woodbridge and on to Ipswich.
The primary school is modern and well equipped and in 2010 had a good Ofsted rating. Nearby Rendlesham Forest offers beautiful natural surroundings and pleasant walks and the National Trust Sutton Hoo site is within a short travelling distance. Rendlesham is also in close proximity to the popular Suffolk coastal villages of Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Orford.
Kitchen/ Living Area 16' 4" x 15' 5" ( 4.98m x 4.70m )
The kitchen is of quality design and specification, incorporated into the fittings is: a black glass gas hob and electric fan assisted oven with matching chimney extractor hood over, contrasting glass splash backs are fitted to the worktop areas which incorporate bespoke soft closing doors and drawers. The gas combination boiler is neatly housed within a kitchen cabinet whilst all wall kitchen cabinets are extended to ceiling height. T.V and B.T. points are also included.
Contemporary fitted bathroom complete with shower bath, glass shower screen, wall mounted Aqua Lisa bath shower mixer, contemporary was hand basin fitted into two door vanity unit with chrome details electric point for vanity mirror.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.58m x 2.84m Max )
Double glazed window and T.V. point.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' ( 3.18m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window and T.V. point.
Enclosed communal gardens, mainly laid to lawn
All images, floorplans and room measurements are provided for guidance purposes only, may be subject to alteration at the developer's discretion and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or warranty.
The Willow and The Mulberry apartments are being released off plan and a non-refundable reservation deposit of £1,000 will be required - full terms and conditions of the reservation process are available upon request.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-40267692.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBG105645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.