4 bedroom flat for saleRoyal Victoria Patriotic Building, Spencer Park, SW18
- Impressive open-plan entertaining space with huge fireplace
- Second balconied reception/games room
- Expansive master bedroom with sumptuous en suite bathroom
- Allocated off-street parking space within development
- Private residents courtyard garden with BBQ area
- Two large bedrooms with a huge shared wet room
- Additional bedroom with mezzanine sleeping level
- A minutes walk to the expanses of Wandsworth Common
An exceptional 3547sq ft four bedroom apartment set within a Grade II listed former orphanage built in 1857, now a multi-purpose development. This is the largest property within the building with four levels.
Local buses offer links to Clapham Junction with National Rail links across the City, the grounds back onto Wandsworth Common, there are renowned schools minutes away, and amenities along St John's Hill and nearby Northcote Road. www.rvpb.com.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 972776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.