2 bedroom ground floor flat for sale4 Roseneath Terrace, Marchmont, Edinburgh
- Victorian main door flat with own front garden
- Elegant sitting room with period features
- Well-fitted kitchen with Smeg appliances
- 2 double bedrooms and stylish bathroom/shower
- Gas central heating
- Ideal letting opportunity
- Quiet setting close in excellent school catchment
- EPC C
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 07595820611
Seldom available, this main door flat is an ideal home for purchasers of any age group and also landlords (current rental is £1,050 pcm). The property was extensively modernised in recent years yet retains a timeless charm having ornate cornicing, an original fireplace and panelled doors. The modified layout comprises a private vestibule, inner hall, traditional sitting room, contemporary internal kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom featuring quality sanitary ware. An attractive feature of the property is the direct access to a south-facing rear sun deck. The flat is warm and cosy having a Living flame gas fire and gas central heating. There is also a small front garden and zoned for resident permit parking.
The sale price includes carpets, blinds, Smeg gas hob, cooker hood, oven, fridge, dish washer, washing machine and freezer. Viewing is by appointment – telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 outwith office hours). It has a mortgage valuation of £300,000 and lies in Council Tax band D.
This is a tranquil setting located quite literally only a few yards away from the delightful open recreational space of the Meadows. It is in the catchment of the prestigious James Gillespie schools and a very short walk away from various Edinburgh University complexes. The City Centre and major tourist attractions are one mile away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 46006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.