Restaurant for sale375-385 Glossop Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S10
3,931 sq. ft.
- Landmark site in Sheffield City Centre
- Close proximity to Sheffield University and Hallamshire Hospital
- Dedicated car parking for circa 25 vehicles
- Significant bar/restaurant space circa 120 covers at ground floor
- Residential and/or student accommodation development opportunity subject to permissions
- Unconditional and Subject to Planning Offers considered
Unconditional and Subject to Planning Offers Invited.
375-385 Glossop Road is an imposing, three storey, Grade II listed restaurant premises positioned on the fringe of Sheffield city centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-40273395.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James A Baker, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.