3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTempler Close, Bournemouth
Sold STC £230,000
- End of Terrace House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Cul de Sac Location
- No Onward Chain
A neatly presented three bedroom end of terrace house nestled in a quiet cul de sac, with a private enclosed low maintenance garden. The property benefits from a modern kitchen / diner, a light & spacious lounge and is within close proximity to Wallisdown which has numerous shops.
A neatly presented three bedroom end of terrace house nestled in a quiet cul de sac, with a private enclosed low maintenance garden. The property benefits from a modern kitchen / diner, a light & spacious lounge and is within close proximity to Wallisdown which has numerous shops and excellent transport links to both Bournemouth and Poole.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 19' 10" Max x 10' 8" ( 6.05m Max x 3.25m )
A light and spacious reception room with sliding patio doors which provide access to the rear garden
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Matching modern white fitted kitchen to comprise: A range of wall and base mounted units with wood effect roll edge worksurface, inset stainless steel sink / drainer unit and tiled splashback, integrated four ring hob with oven below and cooker hood above, space for dining table and chairs, window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 10' 11" Max x 10' 5" ( 3.33m Max x 3.18m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 3.33m x 3.12m max )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 6' 11" ( 2.62m max x 2.11m )
Matching three piece white suite to comprise: panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C, part tiled walls, radiator and high level window for privacy,
Mostly laid to slab with an area of decking abutting the property which has a low level brick wall surround. There is a small flowerbed border and the whole garden is enclosed by panel fencing.
Mostly laid to gravel with a concrete path leading to main entrance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40280985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN103982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.