3 bedroom terraced house for saleCalamint Road, Witham
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Good Access To A12 & Station
- Double Glazed Windows
- Rear Garden
GUDIE PRICE £230,000 to £240,000. Three bedroom terrace family home situated in a cul de sac location in the the popular town of Witham with access to the A12 and mainline train station.
The accommodation comprises hallway, cloakroom, two receptions, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Benefiting from double glazed windows, gas central heating , gardens to front and rear and parking, there is potential to rent a garage nearby.
Double glazed entrance door leading to;
Under stairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, doors leading to,
Low level WC, hand wash basin, obscured double glazed window to front
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, double radiator,
Kitchen/diner 17' 7" (max) x 11' 7" (max) narrowing to ( 5.36m (max) x 3.53m (max) narrowing to )
Double glazed window to rear, and double glazed door to rear garden Base and eye wall and base units with work surface over, one and half sink drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge and freeze, double radiator
Airing cupboard housing boiler, access to loft
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 8' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door leading to,
Dressing Room 7' 7" x 2' 11" ( 2.31m x 0.89m )
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 9' 2" ( 3.84m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panel bath with shower over, Low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator,
To the rear of the property the garden ismainly laid to lawn, panel fences to boarder.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40298523.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTR102082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.