3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlfreton Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £145,000
- Superb Investment Opportunity
- Five Lettable Rooms
- HMO Approved
- Currently Generating an Income Of £16,524 Per Annum
- Close Proximity to Nottingham City Centre
- GUIDE PRICE £145-155K
GUIDE PRICE £145-155K An opportunity to purchase a mid terrace house that is licensed as HMO. Located within a popular residential area on Alfreton Road in Nottingham, with many local amenities and access to Nottingham Trent University and the City Centre.
GUIDE PRICE £145-155K An opportunity to purchase a mid terrace house that is licensed as HMO. Located within a popular residential area on Alfreton Road in Nottingham, with many local amenities and access to Nottingham Trent University the City Centre where most high street shops, banks, business and leisure facilities can be found. This property would ideally suit a professional landlord looking to expand their existing portfolio. The property benefits from five lettable rooms with four currently let and has partial UPVC double glazing, and also DUO-TEC COMBI gas boiler.
The property is approached by a front entrance door together with stairs leading to first floor and second floor accommodation, connecting doors to
Communal Lounge 12' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator, connecting door to
Kitchen 10' 1" x 8' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.72m )
With a range of matching base and wall units with roll edge work top surfaces over incorporating a stainless single drainer sink unit with cupboard under, built in electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over, wall mounted central heating boiler, washing machine, ceramic tiled flooring, door leading to cellar, door leading to rear garden.
Lettable Room 1 14' 11" Into Bay x 11' 5" Into Recess ( 4.55m Into Bay x 3.48m Into Recess )
With a double glazed walk in bay window to front aspect, exposed wood flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling rose and cornice.
First Floor Landing
With staircase leading to second floor, exposed floor boarding, central heating radiator, connecting door to
With low flush WC, wash hand basin, sash window to rear aspect.
With panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, central heating radiator, sash window to side aspect, access to loft space
Lettable Room 2 12' 5" x 8' 9" Into Recess ( 3.78m x 2.67m Into Recess )
With single glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator.
Lettable Room 3 14' 10" Into Recess x 14' 8" Into Bay ( 4.52m Into Recess x 4.47m Into Bay )
With walk in single glazed bay window to front aspect, exposed wood flooring, central heating radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With single glazed window, exposed floor boarding, connecting door to
Lettable Room 4 12' 5" x 9' ( 3.78m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating radiator
Lettable Room 5 14' 11" Into Recess x 12' 2" ( 4.55m Into Recess x 3.71m )
With two single glazed windows to front aspect, exposed wood flooring, central heating radiator
The property has a palisaded front garden and an enclosed patio style garden enclosed by timber panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40299687.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.