5 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestbourne Avenue, Princes Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £285,000
- Stunning Family Home
- 5 Bedrooms
- Modern Contemporary Kitchen
- Original Features
- Viewing a Must
This home will appeal to those looking for original features and contemporary style and offers generous versatile accommodation. Viewing is a must and is strongly advised to appreciate this stunning family home.
Located in the ever popular Avenues area of Hull this 5 bedroom family home oozes style and character. It effortlessly mixes contemporary living with the original features of this stunning family home. Benefiting from five bedrooms, three reception rooms plus a generous kitchen. The feel of this home can only be achieved by viewing. This home will sell and is priced to attract interest. Viewing is a must!
What more could you ask from a period property but this! Original features and stylish modern living. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this family home.
Ornate leaded and stained glass entrance door, original coving and features, dado rail, radiator, double glazed window to the side, tiling to floor and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 11" plus bay x 12' 11" min ( 4.55m plus bay x 3.94m min )
Single glazed sash bay window to the front aspect, feature fireplace with open fire and ornate tiled back and hearth, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 14' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.73m )
Double glazed patio door to rear aspect, feature fireplace with open fire and ornate tiled hearth and back, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Comprising shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, towel radiator and complementary tiling to walls and floor.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 36' 6" x 13' 3" ( 11.13m x 4.04m )
Fitted wall and base units with down lights and contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated appliances including gas hob, oven and extractor hood and dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and dryer, central island, engineered oak flooring, two double glazed windows to the side aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, two velux windows, down lights and radiator.
Split Level Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 11" plus bay x 12' 2" ( 4.55m plus bay x 3.71m )
Single glazed sash bay window to the front aspect, three radiators, built in cupboard, coving and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 2 14' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.55m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace with ornate tiled hearth and back and radiator.
Bedroom 4 / Study 8' 4" x 8' plus recess ( 2.54m x 2.44m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room 11' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.38m x 1.91m )
Single glazed sash window to the front aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath, walk in shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, down lights, part complementary tiling and two double glazed windows to the side aspect.
To the front of the property is gravelled for ease of maintenance with path and hedging to boundary. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with flower beds, raised patio area to the rear, water feature, gate to side and timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40299690.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.