2 bedroom bungalow for saleBridgerule, Holsworthy, Devon, EX22
- Oil fired central heating
- Modern kitchen
- Suntrap raised rear garden
- Orchard area with well planted flower beds, pond and sitting areas
- Low maintenance terraced front garden
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Attached rear conservatory
- 2 double bedrooms
- Village with public house and county primary school
- Bude 6 miles distant, Holsworthy 3 miles distant
This 2 bedroom detached bungalow enjoys a pleasant position towards the centre of the west Devon village of Bridgerule which features a well-respected primary school and a well-established public house.
The slightly elevated position provides light and airy accommodation which includes a lounge, dining room, a rear conservatory, a modern kitchen, bathroom and 2 double bedrooms.
One of the main selling features of The Steps is the beautiful and sizeable rear garden which is well enclosed and slightly raised from the bungalow, a lovely sun trap on a clear day. The lawn area features a variety of fruit trees, there is a brick store and a pathway provides access to the rear patio and a smaller sitting area beneath an arbour, bordered by a well-stocked fish pond, there's a variety of shrubs and perennials including azaleas and rhododendrons which provide an array of colour through the seasons. There are low maintenance tiered front gardens with steps down to the village road which provides plenty of on street parking.
Modern benefits include oil fired central heating with an external boiler, a recently refitted and redecorated kitchen featuring roll top work surfaces and a range of matching wall and base units, a modern bathroom with a 3 piece white suite and is well presented throughout.
Bridgerule lies about 6 miles from Bude with a range of facilities and 2 sandy beaches and just 3 miles from the market town of Holsworthy which features a Waitrose and a comprehensive school. A viewing is highly recommended.
Mains water, electric and drainage
For Council Tax Banding please telephone Torridge Council 01237 428700
From Bude proceed along the A3072 towards Holsworthy and at Redpost turn right onto the B3254. Take the first left turn signposted Bridgerule and at the T junction to the village turn left and The Steps will be found a little way along on the left hand side marked with a Webbers For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40300566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUD160018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbers Property Services, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.