4 bedroom detached house for saleWhitegates Close, Willaston, Neston
- Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Situated in the Picturesque Area of Willaston
- Closer Inspection Strongly Recommended
- Brick Built Detached Garage
- Garden to Front & Rear
*FANTASTIC DETACHED FAMILY HOME* This four bedroom detached home is located in the highly popular village of Willaston, providing great potential for a stunning family home.
*FANTASTIC DETACHED FAMILY HOME* This four bedroom detached home is located in the highly popular village of Willaston, providing great potential for a stunning family home. Briefly comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining room, downstairs w.c, kitchen. To the first floor bathroom, four well proportioned bedrooms. The property benefits from a detached garage with gardens to the front and rear. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance Porch 6' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.06m )
Entering the property through a double glazed UPVC front door into the porch. With UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation providing natural light, double glazed UPVC door providing access to the entrance hallway.
The entrance hallway comprises double door understair storage cupboard, radiator, provides access via staircase to first floor.
Comprising w.c, pedestal wash basin, heated towel rail, double glazed window to the side elevation, part wall tiling.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 5" into recess ( 5.13m x 3.18m into recess )
The lounge comprises a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature brick fireplace with gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
The dining room with open plan access from the lounge with door leading to kitchen, sliding double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" maximum x 9' 7" ( 4.04m maximum x 2.92m )
This modern style kitchen comprising a variety of wall and base units, 1 1/2 bow stainless steel sink, splash back tiling, electric over and hob, oven extractor, integrated dishwasher, pantry cupboard, under unit plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, double glazed UPVC window overlooking the rear garden, double glazed UPVC door providing access to the side driveway.
Comprising airing cupboard, loft access hatch, double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 10' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.20m )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 2" maximum x 10' 5" maximum ( 3.10m maximum x 3.18m maximum )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 9' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.97m )
Double glazed UPVC window, radiator,
Bedroom 4 9' 3" x 6' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator
Comprising W.C, pedestal basin, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled, spot lights, double glazed UPVC window to the side elevation, radiator, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40300683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.