2 bedroom flat for saleWallingford,Oxfordshire,OX10
Guide Price £465,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
- Sitting Room with Uninterrupted Views of The Thames
- Beautiful Period Features Throughout
- Split Level Accommodation with two Reception Rooms
- Secondary Cloakroom
- Landscaped Communal Gardens with Thames Frontage
- Garage and Additional Parking, Including Visitors
- Basement Utility Room
Forming part of this iconic Grade II listed property is a stunning two bedroom, split level apartment with uninterrupted views of the River Thames.
Bridge House stands by the medieval stone bridge in the Saxon town of Wallingford and just a level walk of the shops. Next door is St Peter’s Church with its unusual stone spire. William the Conqueror built Wallingford Castle, which was used as a royal residence until the time of the Black Death. The remains of the Castle can be seen from the Castle Gardens. Today Wallingford is a thriving market town; the centre is a major conservation area with examples of churches and architecture dating back to the 14th Century.
This apartment, one of only four, occupies part of the ground floor with split level accommodation leading into the basement. The property has only its mature landscaped gardens in between itself and a large, enviable River Thames frontage and the equally grand front entrance leads to a garage, designated parking and also visitor parking.
The main reception room offers views of the River Thames and provides a lounge/diner. The master bedroom has its own ensuite with the second bedroom having a separate toilet with basin. In the basement is an additional reception room/further guest bedroom.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1938383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.