4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Corringham, DN21 5QN
- Substanial separate annex or work / office space
- Traditionally styled 4 bed home to include central hallway & galleried landing
- Bay fronted lounge opening to dining room with double glazed conservatory beyond
- Second family room
- Outstanding breakfast kitchen with utility off
- Four double bedrooms & three bathrooms to the first floor
- Excellent village location with open views to the rear
- EPC RATING : D
Fine and Country offer for sale this delightful, well proportioned 4 bedroomed detached home with substantial separate annex offering the potential for additional accommodation or a home office, as well as a double garage.The main house accommodation includes a spacious lounge with Minster style fireplace and separate family room. The dual aspect breakfast kitchen is appointed with an extensive range of light fronted units with integral appliances and lies firmly in the centre of the house allowing access to the formal dining room, which itself opens to the conservatory from where views to the enclosed gardens and open farmland beyond can be enjoyed. A balustraded landing opens to the four bedrooms, two rooms with en-suite facility aswell as a family bathroom. The block paved driveway allowing ample parking for several vehicles continues down the side of the property to the detached brick and pitch tile garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40309164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4184679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.