2 bedroom flat for saleEccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V
- White stucco period property
- Two bedrooms/two bathrooms
- High ceilings
- Access to Eccleston Garden
- Excellent transport links close by
This period two bedroom apartment is situated on the raised ground floor of a beautiful white stucco fronted building on Eccelston Square.
This intelligently designed apartment makes excellent use of its size, to provide two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The generous reception room has views into the garden square and an original fireplace. The kitchen has good natural light, and has a dishwasher, washing machine and a lovely Belfast sink.
Eccleston Square features a large beautifully maintained garden complete with tennis court and two full time gardeners. The apartment has full access to this garden.
Victoria station is only a few minutes walk away, and provides overground trains including services within London, The Gatwick Express, Brighton, Kent and Sussex. In addition, there is good access to Circle, District and Victoria underground lines. Extensive bus services are also available just moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Cobb, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.