Land for saleOpposite Sandpit Copse, Newton Abbot, Devon, TQ12
- 18 acres of permanent pasture in 4 paddocks;
- 38m x 18m arena with a 'Ransfords' woodfibre, bark free surface
- 30' x 24' barn with concrete floor and block built stable area;
- Various other outbuildings
18 ACRES OF LAND EASILY ACCESSABLE FROM THE A38.
The land is suitable for livestock grazing, mowing or equestrian use. The paddocks are mostly gently sloping offering excellent drainage. One area is sloping but can still be grazed by all livestock.There is a very small area of copse.
The 38m x 18m arena has a 'Ransfords' wood fibre, bark free surface which gives a well balanced and cushioned ride. The drainage underneath and around the arena is excellent, allowing for 365 day a year use.
The 30' x 24' barn has a concrete floor and one block built stable. The electric lights in the barn are powered either by a generator or by battery.
The yard area around the barn has a hard core base and plenty of room for parking horse boxes or trailers. The yard is serviced by a natural water supply.
There is a water supply to two paddocks and this can easily be extended to all four paddocks if desired.
The land has good road access. There is good out riding and the open moor at Haytor is only 5 minutes away by box.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.