4 bedroom terraced house for saleMurray Park, Stanley, County Durham, DH9
- Three Storey Townhouse
- Four Bedrooms
- Available With No Onward Chain
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Lawned Rear Garden & Garage
A four-bedroomed, three-storey townhouse with a garage, situated within this modern estate and available with no onward chain.
Built in 2006 by Bowey Homes, the house has the remainder of a 10-year NHBC guarantee (until December 2016), with uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, and accommodation comprising: hall, W.C., fitted kitchen, living room, first floor with three bedrooms and a bathroom, and a master suite to the second floor, with a bedroom and a shower room. There is a lawned rear garden with a gate leading to the garage and parking space.
Murray Park is a modern development situated within half a mile of Stanley town centre and close to the A693 which provides easy access to Chester-le-Street (the A1M), Durham, Consett, Newcastle and the Metro Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40316988.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Stanley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.