4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRivenhall Way, Hoo, Rochester, Kent
- 4 double bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom and cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Double garage
- Village location
- EPC energy rating B (81)
There are many aspects of this property that will surprise you, not least the panoramic river views from one of the upstairs bedrooms. This home could be classed as a truly unique property on a modern property as it is believed to be the only home of this style with a double garage. If you need plenty of space for parking vehicles and your pride and joy, this is definitely the home for you.One thing that will strike you when you enter this home is the amount of space and light available, certainly larger than some detached properties. The generous size reception hall is an excellent place to welcome guests and you see that there is further room to spread out, with a 19' lounge, separate dining room and a 21' kitchen.If you have family to stay, the two en-suite bathrooms will certainly be a big plus as well as a family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom, there will be no queuing in the morning when getting ready for work.One of the many aspects this modern development offers is the wide open green spaces, play parks for children and the close proximity to countryside. In your spare time, take a walk into the village centre where all of your amenities that you could need are available or maybe go slightly further on down to the Hoo Marina and watch the boats sail by.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as one of the original show homes for this development. One of the many things that attracted us to the property were the large rooms and the amount of space that it offered.
We found the location to be very quiet and peaceful and we are lucky to have excellent neighbours. As I work in London it is important to have easy access to the motorway links and I can be on the A2 within a few minutes by car. There is also a commuter coach service from the village and the mainline railway station provides a high speed link to London.
As there is now only the two of us living here we don't necessarily need all the space and it would be perfect for a growing family.
- Reception Hall: 11'4 at widest point x 10'0 at widest point (3.46m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'0 (6.02m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 21'10 x 9'6 (6.66m x 2.90m)
- Breakfast Room: 11'5 at widest point x 8'0 at widest point (3.48m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'7 (3.69m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'0 (3.41m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'4 x 5'2 (2.24m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 8'10 (4.02m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'5 x 7'10 (3.18m x 2.39m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'9 (2.54m x 2.06m)
- Double Garage: 17'4 x 8'4 (5.29m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40318863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11840887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.