4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRivenhall Way, Hoo, Rochester, Kent
Sold STC £395,000
- 4 double bedroom semi-detached house
- 2 en-suite bathrooms, a family bathroom and cloakroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Double garage
- Village location
- EPC energy rating B (81)
What the Owner says:
We bought this property as one of the original show homes for this development. One of the many things that attracted us to the property were the large rooms and the amount of space that it offered.
We found the location to be very quiet and peaceful and we are lucky to have excellent neighbours. As I work in London it is important to have easy access to the motorway links and I can be on the A2 within a few minutes by car. There is also a commuter coach service from the village and the mainline railway station provides a high speed link to London.
As there is now only the two of us living here we don't necessarily need all the space and it would be perfect for a growing family.
- Reception Hall: 11'4 at widest point x 10'0 at widest point (3.46m x 3.05m)
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'0 (6.02m x 3.36m)
- Dining Room: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen: 21'10 x 9'6 (6.66m x 2.90m)
- Breakfast Room: 11'5 at widest point x 8'0 at widest point (3.48m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'1 x 9'7 (3.69m x 2.92m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 10'0 (3.41m x 3.05m)
- En-Suite Shower Room: 7'4 x 5'2 (2.24m x 1.58m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'2 x 8'10 (4.02m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'5 x 7'10 (3.18m x 2.39m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'9 (2.54m x 2.06m)
- Double Garage: 17'4 x 8'4 (5.29m x 2.54m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40318863.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11840887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Strood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.