1 bedroom apartment for saleCity Road, London, EC1V
- Walk to Old Street, Angel, Barbican, Farringdon
- Rental Potential: 525 p.w. - 550 p.w.
- Gym, Cinema, Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Brand New
- Long Lease
- Chain Free
- Full Electrical
- Comfort Cooling System
- Views of the Water / City Basin
Anton Page are pleased to offer this stunning, state of the art one bedroom apartment in the newly launched 36 storey waterside tower.
Lexicon is situated on City Road in the London Borough of Islington. Both Angel and Old Street stations are less than a 10 minute walk away.
(Walking times are calculated from the Lexicon. Source: Walkit.com)
Lexicon is a celebration of a city. A city of great architecture, movement and spectacle. A city of landmarks and arrivals.
Lexicon heralds The Angel and Upper Street, and somewhere less expected: a whole other set of surroundings - by the waterside. City Road Basin was part of Regents Canal and once a vital distribution point for goods into London. Now it's the setting for a wave of new architecture, homes and public space.
Delivered by SOM, the architects behind Dubai's mighty Burj Khalifa, the Lexicon tower talks a different architectural language to the typical apartment tower. Slender by design, rising like a prism from the waterside, its character is smooth and crystalline.
Form is everything. An innovative curtain walling system clothes the building, unruffled by edges, seams or superfluous decoration, and dresses every apartment in floor to ceiling glass.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 177931S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.